Waterpipe Elbow 45° F-F made of PP-R certified for the transport of drinking water. Made of random polypropylene in an opaque colour that prevents light from entering and hinders microbiological growth in the transported water.
PP-R boasts high heat resistance and excellent chemical resistance. In addition, thanks to its low thermal conductivity, it is able to minimise condensation. The fitting has no thread and must be heat-welded to be connected to the circuit. Thanks to its ease of installation, the 45° F-F Waterpipe elbow is perfect for irrigation, air conditioning and heating systems.
GENERAL CATALOGS AND TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS IN
VARIANT SIZE BAG BOX SDR
16GM520WP 20 20 660 5
16GM525WP 25 20 460 6
16GM532WP 32 10 280 6
TEMPERATURES AND OPERATING PRESSURE:
20°C – 29.2 bar
60°C – 15.4 bar
70°C – 13.1 bar
20°C – 30.9 bar
60°C – 15.5 bar
70°C – 10.2 bar
MIN= -20°C MAX= +95°C
REGULATION FOR DRINKING WATER:
DM 174-06/04/2004 (Italy), DM 23/04/2009 e Reg. UE n° 10/2011, W270 and KTW (Germany), ATA (Netherlands), Global Mark (Australia), ACS (France), WRAS (UK), NSF 61 (USA), NSF 51 (USA).
- Sistema [System]: UNI EN ISO 15874, ISO 15495, DIN 16962, BS 4991, ASTM F238, CSA B137.11
- Filetti BSP [BSP Threads]: UNI EN 10226 (ISO 7-1), BS 21, AS 1722.1
- Filetti NPT [NPT Threads]: ANSI-ASME B1.20.1
- Flange [Flanges]: UNI EN1092-1, ISO 7005-1, DIN 2501.1, BS 4504
- Tubi scanalati Victaulic [Victaulic grooved Pipes]: ANSI/AWWA C 606-87
- Prove [Tests]: UNI EN ISO 15874, DIN 16962, ISO 1133, ISO 3126, ISO 1167, ISO 2501, ISO 9854, NSF 14