The single-body PPR valve for electrofusion ensures high levels of safety and resistance to operating temperatures and pressures. It is ideal for connecting PPR pipes in the distribution of pressurized fluids and is tested to guarantee working pressures of 15 bar at 20°C and 6 bar at 70°C. The brass ball and pin are completely enclosed in their casing, which guarantees no stagnation or encrustation that would compromise the quality of the drinking water.
The PPR valve for electrofusion can be installed in new PPR pipelines as well as in existing ones using butt welding or electrofusion welding. It is equipped with an ergonomic PAGF handle, it stands out for easy installation in all civil and industrial hot and cold water distribution, domestic and industrial heating systems, etc..
GENERAL CATALOGS AND TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS IN
VARIANT SIZE BOX
18VCEE120 20 60
18VCEE125 25 60
18VCEE132 32 35
18VCEE140 40 20
18VCEE150 50 13
18VCEE163 63 7
18VCEE175 75 4
18VCEE190 90 4
18VCEE1110 110 3
MIN= -20°C MAX= +95°C
REGULATION FOR DRINKING WATER:
DM 174-06/04/2004 (Italy), DM 23/04/2009 e Reg. UE n° 10/2011, W270 and KTW (Germany), ATA (Netherlands), Global Mark (Australia), ACS (France), WRAS (UK), NSF 61 (USA), NSF 51 (USA).
- Sistema [System]: UNI EN ISO 15874, ISO 15495, DIN 16962, BS 4991, ASTM F238, CSA B137.11
- Filetti BSP [BSP Threads]: UNI EN 10226 (ISO 7-1), BS 21, AS 1722.1
- Filetti NPT [NPT Threads]: ANSI-ASME B1.20.1
- Flange [Flanges]: UNI EN1092-1, ISO 7005-1, DIN 2501.1, BS 4504
- Tubi scanalati Victaulic [Victaulic grooved Pipes]: ANSI/AWWA C 606-87
- Prove [Tests]: UNI EN ISO 15874, DIN 16962, ISO 1133, ISO 3126, ISO 1167, ISO 2501, ISO 9854, NSF 14